Icone Aéroport Bâle Mulhouse Zurich Strasbourg- Taxi Dam's

Airport

Bâle/Mulhouse Zurich Strasbourg Genêve ...

Icone Gare Belfort Ville . Gare TGV Belfort Montbéliard - Taxi Dam's

Stations

TGV Belfort/Montbéliard Belfort Suarce Héricourt

Icone Hopital - Taxi Dam's

Hospitals

All medical centers for your care

Icone Taxi Divers - Taxi Dam's

Various

Individuals (Weddings ...) Professionnals

Your satisfaction is our priority

Individuals & Professionals
Taxi Dam's accompagnies you for all your journeys

Transferts vers les aéroports - Taxi Dam's

Individuals & Professionals: airport transfers

Do you need to fly for a trip or a trip? Do you want to take care of your travel?

Taxi Dam's offers a taxi service from or to the airports of Basel-Mulhouse, Strasbourg and Zurich.

You benefit from a personalized service on board a spacious and comfortable vehicle.
Personalized welcome upon arrival

Individuals & Professionals: station transfers

Do you have to go to the Belfort-Montbéliard TGV station, or any other station (Mulhouse, Belfort, Montbéliard, Besançon…)?

Taxi Dam's picks you up at the place of your choice (home, work), takes care of your luggage, and drives you to your departure station.

Transferts vers les gares - Taxi Dam's

Medical transport: medical transport service Taxi Dam's

Transferts pour vos rendez-vous médicaux - Taxi Dam's

Contracted medical transport CPAM Territoire de Belfort

Did your doctor order you to sit down? Use our medical transportation service. We accompany you and assist you during your trips to your medical center and back to your home,
your well-being is our priority!
We bring you all the help you need in the completion of administrative formalities, comfort, security and punctuality. Taxi transportation is the assurance of a punctual service, a safe journey and maximum comfort.
Taxi transportation is the most comfortable way to reach your medical center.

Medical transport: care

Thanks to our Certified Taxi certification , you benefit from medical insurance for medical costs.
Your concrete support: To benefit from the payment by the Health Insurance and the exemption from advance costs,
you must present to the driver:

  • a certificate of rights of less than one year and in progress
  • your doctor's prescription.
  • Nous nous occupons de télétransmettre les informations à l’Assurance Maladie pour que la prise en charge soit effective.
    We take care of transmitting the information to the Health Insurance so that the treatment is effective. For example, if transport costs are covered at 65%, you will pay only the remaining 35% at your expense and they can be reimbursed by your health insurance according to your contract.
    We operate in different sectors such as Vesoul, Lure, Besançon, Strasbourg, Colmar, Paris, Lyon, Trévenans, Montbéliard, Héricourt, etc.

    Transferts pour vos rendez-vous médicaux - Taxi Dam's
    Transferts pour vos rendez-vous médicaux - Taxi Dam's

    Medical transport: cases of treatment

  • Hospitalization (full, partial or ambulatory),
  • Entrances and exits of clinics and hospitals,
  • Departure to a convalescent home,
  • Treatments or exams,
  • Radiotherapy,
  • Chemotherapy,
  • Dialysis,
  • Rehabilitations,
  • Repatriations,
  • Care or treatment related to an accident at work or an occupational disease.
  • Taxi dam's offers different services to professionals and individuals

    Contrat avec entreprises - Taxi Dam's

    Professionals: promotional offer on volume

    Taxi Dam's offers significant advantages for businesses:

  • Comfort,
  • Baggage handling,
  • Reservation by phone,
  • Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
  • Possibility to work during the journey thanks to the reliable Wi-Fi connection available free of charge in the vehicle,
  • Discretion,
  • Perfect knowledge of the geographic sector.
  • Individuals & Professionals: special offer

    Go on a relaxed holidays!

    We take care of the journey to your holiday location or the airport / departure station.
    You no longer have to worry about parking or the stress of car maintenance before departure. And so that the rest really begins, we take care of the luggage.

  • Comfort,
  • Baggage handling,
  • Reservation by phone,
  • Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
  • Possibility to work during the journey thanks to the reliable Wi-Fi connection available free of charge in the vehicle,
  • Discretion,
  • Perfect knowledge of the geographic sector.
  • Tranfert particulier vers gare ou aéroport - Taxi Dam's
    Transport de colis - Taxi Dam's

    Individuals & Professionals: parcel transport

    Call on Taxi Dam's to deliver a bulky parcel, specific medical products, a large package or a spare part as soon as possible, or on a specific date, regardless of the distance
    Holder of the 3.5T parcel TRANSPORT license issued by the DREAL of Besançon.